Need help with setting up your company’s Facebook Business Manager? Look no further! Hire the Nimble team, to set it up for you in a jiffy so you can focus on, your business!
Business Manager is a platform where you can create and run Facebook ads and also manage all of your company’s Facebook assets, including pages, ad accounts, people, pixels, Offline Events sets, and more.
Business Manager allows you to manage all of your Facebook marketing efforts in one location. Here’s a full list of the key benefits of Business Manager:
- Centralize the management of all your Facebook advertising efforts: You can add and remove assets and people as needed, right from Business Manager.
- Separate your professional and personal accounts: Your team members can sign up via business.facebook.com to log into your shared business assets.
- Manage permissions: Business Manager is especially important for businesses with more than one Facebook page and/or with marketing teams. Why? It allows you to add, share, and remove assets and team members as things change over time. You can also give different levels of access to people with various roles on your team.
- Share assets with outsiders: If you hire a digital marketing agency to manage your social media or digital advertising, you can grant external access to your existing assets and/or create new assets for them to use. Sharing your assets this way allows your business to retain ownership of your ad accounts as agencies and staff members come and go.
- Get better support from Facebook: Facebook wants all businesses to use Business Manager so it can offer more specific instructions and help. If you have a technical issue, Facebook will ask you right away if you’re using Business Manager, so it helps to have one set up.
- Make things easier on yourself in the long run: Most businesses today have just a Facebook page and an ad account set up on an employee’s personal Facebook profile. But over time, the number of employees and accounts on your Facebook page can complicate the way your business monitors, engages and advertises on Facebook. So even if you have only a few assets, it’s important to switch to Business Manager sooner than later.