Please take note that while all classes are LIVE webinars, a recorded version of the webinars would be given to all participants post-event! So you won’t have to miss a thing!
This powerful session is all about game changing your social media marketing efforts so you never, ever have to feel like a complete beginner when it comes to social media marketing. We will reveal exactly the tools needed for a seamless social media management as well as time saving hacks to get the word out for your business with or without ads! Ready to rock it on social? This session is extensively based on Bella’s book “The Ultimate Guide to Social Media Basics”
Key takeaways by Bella:
- How to track the amount of time it really takes to produce, publish, amplify your content
- How to batch curate your social media feed no matter your trade
- Mapping out your social media in advance, 30 days advanced
- Discussion on scheduling programs and see which one is best suited for your business
- Setting up a content curation hub so you will never, ever run out of ideas
- Automating the entire process so you save time and money to focus on the bigger things- your actual business
It is a noisy world out there, so what can you do to ensure that your business stands out from the rest? We all know that content is king, but branding is equally (if not more) important to set your business up for success.
In this class, you will learn how important branding strategies are and the various types of branding. Yes, there is more than one! Discover your very own personal visual identity, which reflects who you are as a brand and get in touch with the very question on why you started your business in the first place. Taught by our exceptional instructor, Alexandra, rest assured you will be walking out of the class with the clarity, confidence, and direction that you need to create a thriving brand.
- What is branding?
- Understanding the types of branding:
- What you need to do to build your visual branding
Ever wonder how you can Marie Kondo your social media posts? Have you felt stuck not knowing how to organise your content? Whether it’s a simple or a complex dashboard, a content calendar can be completely customised to meet your brand needs!
Maintaining a social media calendar allows you to plan and manage your time effectively, while serving as a storage space for all your creative brainwaves to revisit later. In this class, you will learn all about the importance of social media content calendars first-hand, as well as other nifty tips to maximise the benefits that it yields. Our instructor, Nawwarah, will teach you this fantastic way to ensure that your content will always be structured and inspired.
- What is a social media content calendar?
- Why do you need a content calendar?
- How to manage your content calendar?
- Tips and tricks on creating a visually appealing content calendar
Want to create a stunning Instagram feed but don’t know where to start? We get it. The Instagram puzzle is hard to crack at times. Join us in this beginner friendly session which introduces all the tools you need to know to create a beautiful feed. Taught by our instructor, Syahirah, she will walk you through the steps of curating an Instagram feed that is specific to your brand and at the same time, appeals to your audience.
In an age where we are constantly bombarded with images on Instagram, it is all the more important to catch the eye of potential customers with strong and cohesive visuals. See your profits grow with a carefully thought out Instagram marketing strategy!
Key takeaways by Syahirah:
- All you need to know about moodboards
- How to create moodboards for your Instagram feed
- Deciding the style you want to integrate into your feed
- Photography and food styling tips for you to present your products in a more visually appealing manner
- Creating unique templates for you to use for your feed
Curious about using Instagram for your e-commerce business, but not sure where to start? The second part in our Instagram Marketing series course will teach you how to grow your business, utilise shoppable tags on Instagram and stay engaged with your followers. Learn how to attract the attention of your ideal audience, boost engagement levels, and ultimately make more sales through the discovery page.
With the right strategies, Instagram ensures massive interaction with your audience constantly, which is great for getting to know your customers and building brand loyalty. Covering a myriad of features and tools that you need to leverage on to SELL on Instagram, attend this masterclass to know the do’s and don’ts that are crucial. Our tech-savvy trainer, Nisa, will walk you through the steps to set your Instagram business goals, create killer content plans and many more!
- Optimising your Instagram profile for e-commerce
- 10 Mobile & Animations tools that help you design like a pro
- Best practices when it comes to gaining traction and awareness on Instagram
- How to make your feed shoppable with shoppable tags
Not a writer? Don’t sweat it! What if we told you there was a way to master this skill and the way to do this sits at the heart of simply a few apps? Copywriting should matter to all social media marketers because a good, sound copy creates a direct impact on the impression it gives. And when it is love at first sight, that’s an indefinite hook, line and sinker!
If you’ve been struggling with copywriting, this is the perfect class for you. Taught by Bella Khaja, learn how to convince your buyers through persuasion marketing. Learn the do’s and don’ts and the tips and tricks when it comes to writing a good copy.
Key takeaways by Bella:
- Why copywriting matters to social media marketers and how to breathe life into your brand by giving it a personality
- The anatomy of a good copy and explore some of the best ad copy the world has ever seen and how to replicate the same
- Drip campaigns on Convertkit: How growing an email list is not even half the battle
- How to sell without being sale-sy, something we have managed incredibly well across the years as an agency. We profit on excellent copywriting and this time, we want it to be you.
Video marketing is an extremely powerful and effective sales and marketing tool, but isn’t always easy to construct, especially when you are not an artist. Creating a storyboard may seem intimidating, and that could not be further away from the truth.
The beauty of being able to storyboard out your marketing video is it allows you to be able to experiment with multiple video concepts quickly, easily, and for a low cost. In this exclusive session, we will reveal the best practices for creating, editing and sharing video content to different social media platforms. Learn effective video communication strategies that will keep viewers watching and help them understand the message from our brilliant instructor, Aliya.
Key takeaways by Aliya:
- Why is video marketing essential?
- How to effectively structure your video pre-production process
- How to ensure your video production shoot is efficient and professional
- How to create a storyboard using Studiobinder and Template
- Types of video content you can create while remoting
This session is the ultimate icing on the cake. We will reveal ALL our trade secrets when it comes to video creation and video editing. Video marketing and mastering the technicalities behind video creation is the SINGLE MOST pivotal skill as a social media marketer.
This session will be taught by Nawwarah who will breakdown to you the steps when creating your own video, and how to best do it. We’ll show you the ropes of Live-streaming, Nimble style.
Key takeaways by Nawwarah:
- Tools needed to live stream on different social media platforms perfect for events as well as solo coverages
- How to Livestream on Instagram via desktop and how to present for Live coverage with style, charisma and confidence in 3 easy hacks!
- Tools to edit, create automatic subtitles and help you choose the best soundtrack perfect for social media ads as well as any videos.
- How to create the most stunning video visuals using motion effects in 5 mins flat. Yes, 5 mins.
- The perfect tool to create animated captions on videos, best used amongst content creators like Nas Daily, Jay Shetty and AJ+. Best practices when it comes to storyboarding, and creating quick, 1 min videos.
Social media is great, but how do you engage and interact with your customers beyond socials? Well, it’s time to explore the world of email marketing and learn how you can use it for your business form sales/promotions to brand awareness. In this session taught, we’ll tackle the ins and outs of one of the most popular email marketing platforms, Mailchimp.
Now is your chance to expand your digital marketing efforts and reach your audience directly. In this lightning talk with Alexandra, expect to come out with a newfound appreciation and drive to tackle the email marketing space.
Key takeaways by Alexandra:
- How to build your email marketing subscriber base
- How to create a branded email template
- What to broadcast as your email marketing content
- Everything you need to know about landing pages
For Entrepreneurs, By Entrepreneurs. Let’s talk about business with Aisyah. In this final episode of Lightning Talks by Nimble, we are wrapping up the series with an in-depth discussion about everything entrepreneurship. Let’s go back to Business 101, from your big why to your goals.
A little background of the host: Aisyah is the founder of a luxury modest fashion brand; Aisyah Almashoor. The homegrown Malaysian brand penetrated the international market in just 2 years of establishment, and expanded to the Middle East and the UK, garnering customers from 17 countries worldwide. She also provided services as a lifestyle branding consultant, before joining Nimble as a Business Development Manager. Join her in an interactive discussion-sharing style session, where we are going to dissect the conundrum of building a brand and business.
Key takeways by Aisyah:
- Reflect: Why you started
- Business pathway, achieve clearer view on your business goals
- Brand positioning using social media
- Your 2020 Strategy
- Law: Building and protecting the value of business (intellectual property registration)
- Case studies on successful lifestyle brands
Maybe you don’t need 2 classes, maybe you feel like you need 5, 6 classes (or more?). But you’re having a hard time to choose which ones.
Our suggestion? Get all. Why? Because for just $100, you get to attend ALL 10 CLASSES so won’t miss out on anything, plus you get to cut through the hassle of multiple registrations.
Also, you can pay with 0% installment via Hoolah (neat ey?). On top of that, receive complimentary social media consultations with Bella Khaja and a free Ultimate Guide to Social Media Basics eBook!